Monday, January 7, 2013

Surfacing

After being under the weather with cold and flu and jet lag over the last more than one week, I'm back on my game and tomorrow heading for Bahamas ... a 3 month commitment in the advanced karma yoga program at the Sivananda retreat centre.  I will be camping, have a lovely new and very light tent, with instructions and help from friends Tim and Debbie!  It will be yet another part of my adventure on my Sacred Sabbatical 6 months!

Coming back to Canada in the middle of winter from India has been quite an eye opener and I would not recommend it to anyone to be honest.  It is very tough, the cold and snow and ice and trying to drive safely without snow tires ... stressful ... but only one of two storms during the last one-plus week.

The bus to Pearson Toronto today with a huge suitcase which holds not only my summer work and yoga clothes, but my camping gear.  Heavier than what I took to India but necessary.

Looking forward to sun and beach life for the next 3 months.  More updates on the work in Bahamas, the scene at the retreat centre and my life as a camper!

Happy New Year to all who are reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment