Thursday, September 16, 2010

The winds of change

Hello all, it has been a while, today is my day off, planning to leave here next week for a one week retreat in the northwest of Crete. Learned about it at a perfect time as I had decided I was ready to leave this beautiful Aghios Pavlos bay with its crystal clear waters, dynamic yoga and physically demanding work, to see more of Crete. Wally will join me at the end of the week and we will begin our travels together ... first to see more of Crete, especially the south and west, then to Rhodes and Turkey and up to the Ukraine.

It has been a great two month experience here, I have learned a ton MORE about myself, my yoga practice has been strengthened greatly, now doing self practice each morning, as well as having had a major shift in my confidence around the preparation of good, hearty vegetarian cooking. It is all good and I am now ready to move on.

The weather is lovely now, hot during the day, we are still swimming each day and sunbathing ... but cooler at nite and I have a blanket at the ready but we sleep in our three bed room that I share with two lovely Scottish lasses, open each nite to allow for fresh air and sound of the waves ... I love it here but it is starting to become a little claustrophobic and I am ready to begin my travels again.

More news after my week long retreat in west Crete ... see the website for Free Spirit holidays in the UK for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment