Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Leaving on a jet plane ...




Got packed up this morning, trying to travel light (for me); taking a little altar to help ground me on my journey, includes a little Om rock, lovely silk scarf, photo of Christopher as a little guy and some incense. This was recommended to me and I really like the idea. Photos are of me and my friends at a restaurant in Kingston, Pan Chancho and Lise (former colleague and dear friend) in my back garden the week before departure. Off to the airport tonite, Wally is my driver. More to follow ... I'm getting excited.

2 comments:

  1. B your blog is off to a great start looking forward to following you on your travels

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey B, I am impressed that you got this done in record time, congratulations. lovely and appropriate background. so looking forward to living vicariously from my couch to your journeys. thanks for boldly going forth. much love, alana

    ReplyDelete